AVR | age 12-18
Price:15€ | Duration: 12.07.2021- 23.07.2021
EON Reality is an open platform which supports Virtual and Augmented Reality content as well as allows students and teachers to create, upload and share their own content. Creating a collaborative community of global educational resources in 3D 2D and 360 degree format, the main objective of this training is for students, through assets in 3D and 360 degree in virtual reality format, to understand and learn in animated form all the objects that surround us including all scientific and natural fields. With their interest, students can create games and virtual images using relevant software such as UNITY etc.
Upon completion of the training students will be able to:
– create animations in 3D and 360 degree format.
– present their work in the virtual glasses that our platform supports.
– create a presentation on 3D objects depending on the field they are interested in.
– edit a 3D asset.
– edit photos in 360 degrees and create an event on a photo.
– interconnect and transfer existing assets to the platform and reuse them.
Some of the topics that will be discussed during the training are:
Introduction to Virtual Reality
Introducing the platform and tools
Creating an asset in 3D
Creating a 360 degree asset
Importing assets from outside the platform
Testing glasses in virtual and mixed reality
Identification of additional equipment related to the platform
Each developed unit will be accompanied by practical exercises so that students can see the operation of AVR up close.